1/13/2008

Checking in ..........


Winter in Japan is quit chilly and have come across a special event like nothing I experienced before until now. I wont give up that secret yet, but just wanted to post an update on how things are going on with me. Keeping busy as usual with work......hhmmm....long hours.....winter break came and went like the wind but I managed to get a lot of stuff around the house done which needed organizing and attention. During the break I had taken a special road trip out to one of the most famous waterfalls in Japan which happen to be not too far from me, stay tuned on this 2008 posting and brought in the new year in Tokyo, classic I know but couldnt resist the big city lights since the tallest structure in my town is only 5 floors high!!!

I will be posting a surge of posts very soon to catch up to today.....heeeheeee, there is still so much I want to share from 2007....... especially one of my biggest trips next to Mt. Fuji which which was taking a three day trip to Kyoto one of the oldest established cities in the country rich in history, heritage and culture.....

I appreciate all of you who have kept an ongoing interest in checking out this site off and on, keeping up with a web blog is high maintenance I tell ya!!!! Its been about six months now and for you who keeps checking up on me through this site especially my love to you!!!!

jjc

No comments: