1/17/2008

My First.......... Snow Fall












This is the garden plot next to my apartment just covered in SNOW!!!




I woke up in the morning and found white stuff every where. This happened in the middle of the work week. I was completely surprised by it. It was a shock and wonder to see it!!! The picture above is my car covered in snow.





This is the house across the street from me. It was a striking image to see how pure white everything was and how it just illuminates the whole area brightly. What a joy!!!






Whats crazy about this picture above is that my bike is one of the lucky ones with no snow on the seat, which is good news since this is my daily commuter vehicle. Can you take a guess which one is mine????

Below is a short video on my ride to work. I was a little worried about the street conditions but as you can see for your self it was just wet and slushy.










The days before were quite quite cold and this snowy day was actually warmer, so my bike commute wasn't too bad. The snow only lasted a couple days, so I was lucky to grab the camera and shoot as much as I could.

What a winter so far......... especially in Japan.

Thanks for visiting my site, there is so much more in 2007 that was done, that I am trying to push out on this web blog quickly , before I get too deep into the new year of 2008.
jjc

No comments: